AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What do you think
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 1/11/2017 19:51 (#5761177 - in reply to #5760133)
Subject: RE: What do you think

North of London
Well you are heading off into another direction dragging abortion into a discussion about transgender.

I thought I put it in my post pretty plainly that parents retain the right to raise their children as they wish with very few restrictions placed on them by society or government even when some of the things they do to or tell their children leave life long impressions or misleading attitudes as well as false understandings of how the world works.
Some refuse to get their children vaccinated against life threatening disease or to allow medical procedures when their lives are threatened and even then are allowed to do that right up to the point of the child dying or being saddled with life long health problems that could have been cured.

As for abortion it is a decision for the woman and her partner, if the partner is around, but I notice by your wording you are trying to make of it something it is not.
A fetus is not a baby until it has taken it first breath.
Get the wording correct and then present your case.

I and my wife have never been in a position to consider an abortion but we would not take that possibility away from someone else.
There are, and need to be restrictions, but they should never be so great that it removes the availability of an abortion for those who decide it is necessary for their situation.

Laws against abortions just force them into unsafe procedures as has always been the case for many many years
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)