AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What do you think
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

JRthefarmer
Posted 1/10/2017 13:08 (#5758164 - in reply to #5758073)
Subject: RE: What do you think

SESD
Interesting. I agree with the color. What is also interesting is that a male or female, at least up until the last decade or less, when it seems to have been decided that a different method of definition is in order, was one or the other depending on what tool they were equipped with. So, I guess the question to be asked is, how do we really decide which method to use to define gender? Is it their "feelings", which btw, feelings change? Is it by what color they like? Is it if they like dolls or trucks? Is it how fast they can run? Is it their tool? Is it what their parents say it is? Is it what the government decides it should be? Is it what car they drive? If it's not what tool they are equipped with, then I think it could, should, and may be any of the above and more. Maybe people will start feeling more like a dog, horse, cat, flag pole....you pick. Since looks don't define anything, it should be what they feel like. The fact of the matter is, there is only one real way to define it. Penis or vagina.

Edited by JRthefarmer 1/10/2017 13:09
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)