AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What do you think
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 1/11/2017 12:32 (#5760319 - in reply to #5760079)
Subject: RE: What do you think

North Central Illinois
Um you do realize that trans gender and gay or not the same thing don't you? Two men in a relationship with one another or two women in a relationship with one another is not the same things as trans gender by a long shot. So it bothers you more with the two men hugging than it does with two women hugging? This is 2017 for crying out loud. You don't have to like or approve of same sex relationships but you better figure out how to live with it because it is not going away.

Jim, your old fashioned values are fine and I understand your thought process. I used to feel the same way but have come to the conclusion of who am I to say how someone else should live or what makes them happy? What would you do if you had a son, daughter, grandson, granddaughter, brother, sister or what have you that was gay? Would you tell them to knock it off and quit being gay or you won't love them or have anything to do with them? That isn't really the way it works. You can say well that would never happen in my family because we know better or were raised better than that. It has nothing to do with either one of those things. There are thousands of examples of people coming from very good families with strong Christian upbringing and the kid turned out gay. It happens. It is who they are.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)