AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What do you think
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 1/12/2017 10:53 (#5762507 - in reply to #5762464)
Subject: RE: What do you think

Frytown, Iowa
Conservation... don't think I'm on the other side of this topic. Cultures swing from right to left to right like a market swings but neither side is correct. We came from the right and are swinging hard to the left... the right says: these sins are wrong and we despise everything that goes along with it. The left says: these actions are good and we should love them..,

It's mirrored over and over... the world gives you two choices and neither one is correct.

What Christ says is the center/balance... while these actions are harmful to self and others as well as relationship with Christ (whether we fully understand it or not) we are to love them even if we disagree.

This is by far the hardest stance to take and both sides (the whole world) opposes you. But in fact it's the correct way. Yes we are to love them, ourselves are not perfect and hurt not only ourselves but others all the time... but what is harmful is still harmful even if we haven't discovered why it's harmful yet. How boastful to act like science has it all figured out! When science itself is based upon changing once new info is out.

When a person really looks into who and what God is they will find perfection... how to have perfect relationships... you don't have to celebrate and accept every decision that man makes in order to love them... love means you want what is best for that person... even when they themselves don't know what's best for them. Not by force, but not lying to them either.

Hope this is clear where I stand. Where I desire my heart to be. It's not about what dress code defines a man or hairstyle or what level a person sings or whether we should love them or not... it's whether society calls a man a woman or a woman a man when clearly their born sex has scientific proof they are not. That is a lie and harmful to everyone

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)