AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What do you think
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

JRthefarmer
Posted 1/11/2017 21:08 (#5761466 - in reply to #5761177)
Subject: RE: What do you think

SESD
Ok, reread your post before mine. You are alluding to helping someone that "feels" they are a different gender to understand that they are the gender they are born with as not exactly criminal, but doing harm as "criminal" activity would. So, I assume you would go to the extent of being opposed to transgender in certain ways to be "criminal" acts since you feel it is harming that individual. So, in my many questions, I wanted you to articulate to me where you think the lines should be drawn(or laws) on what you, society, gov, etc, should do to assure someone their "rights" aren't being infringed upon. In everything, a parent is forming, brainwashing, raising their children with ideas, habits, beliefs, etc that they may have most or all their live and those things will affect how their children raise children, vote, live, etc. What, in your opinion, is the right way to carry out all these things that have so much affect on a person later in life?

On abortion, what you want to call the "fetus" doesn't matter. It is what it is and that is a human. From conception to birth to death, it is a human. I also did not know that a baby isn't a baby till it actually breaths air. Is that an OC definition? It would seem that you are again playing the OC morale is the correct belief again. Go ahead and google when a "fetus" is a baby and see how many different definitions you get. It would seem that most people believe the definition that best fits them. Does it make it correct? Absolutely not. Also, I don't understand how you could say that first breath makes it a baby, since you think society should decide, when there a many court cases where a person is charged with murder when they kill another persons unborn baby. Sure seems like a lot of controversy on the subject.

I also don't understand why you think there should be some restrictions. Would that not be imposing your beliefs on someone else? Is there a difference if a baby is killed before term if it is inside or outside the womb?

And laws against something in certain cases is going to cause problems for people who want to violate that law. Why are we all worried about this case only? Are you of the thinking that if the law is overturned and abortion deemed illegal that you would agree with the new law? Why or why not?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)