AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What do you think
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

conservation cop
Posted 1/12/2017 10:33 (#5762464 - in reply to #5760378)
Subject: RE: What do you think

Gettysburg, PA

Now I can understand your argument on abortion.  That is an issue that is dealing with an innocent life.  But, I gotta ask, why do you care if someone you don't know wants to be a girl or a boy?  What impact does that have on you?  What about their decision would result in you not going to the heaven you pray about?  I just don't understand?  They aren't hurting anyone, they aren't trying to raze the earth with devil scorn, they aren't trying to make you become a woman, they aren't trying to bring moral decay to society.  I mean seriously, do I think it is a little weird?  Heck yeah!  Can I even pretend to understand it?  Heck No!  Do I wish someone to have feelings that conflict with their physical makeup?  Heck No!  That sounds like pure torture.  But this "lady" seems happy, seems to be a productive member of society, doesn't seem to be trying to bring harm to anyone.  So move on.  You don't like her, you think she is nuts or needs fixed, fine, feel that way.  I'm sure she doesn't care what you think.

Edited by conservation cop 1/12/2017 10:34
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)