AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What do you think
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

JRthefarmer
Posted 1/10/2017 08:58 (#5757678 - in reply to #5757583)
Subject: RE: What do you think

SESD
You are playing one of the methods of "brainwashing" yourself in using the ignorance comment. People who maybe don't know much about a certain issue and would maybe disagree back down because of that label. Do we, me at least, know everything or even know a kid like this, maybe not. As usual, there at least 2 philosophies on the matter and the acceptance crowd loves to play the ignorance card because they can't find a reasonable way to defend it. It's all opinion for the most part, but the liberal way is the right was as usual. So bashing and name calling(methods of brainwashing I say) are used to get their way. You seem ignorant enough yourself, BTW, to categorize it as a phobia, when I will put money on it that for a super high percentage that is not the case. This girl and many in the same situation do need love and understanding, but love and understanding are not acceptance or agreement with a certain situation or feeling or idea, no matter what that is. I do agree with your last comment on commending those who are dealing with it head on, but I assume you and I are on different sides of the coin there as well.

Edited by JRthefarmer 1/10/2017 08:59
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)