AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case IH farmer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 5/11/2021 13:25 (#8999758 - in reply to #8999560)
Subject: RE: Case IH farmer

Wow. You have been attacking the safety of one of the most widely used drug in the world that has also been proven to be one of the safest after many years of use and you are upset because I question the safety of the vaccine.

You know as well as I do that you will need to keep taking vaccine booster shots, likely forever. The only question is how often. So I guess your argument is kind of mute, isn’t it.

You will never see the proof that you are asking for because you are refusing to see it. I told you exactly where to find some of it. Due to your quick response it is likely safe to say that you aren’t even interested in seeing any proof of anything other than what you believe.

After all of the anti religious posts you ridiculed people on all I’m asking is for you to be a good scientist and do a bit of research for yourself but you are not interested in any alternative. You have been told what works and what doesn’t and therefore it must be right. You do not intend to use your own mind, you want your leader to tell you.

That is a very similar to how societies of old believed that the Earth was the center of the universe. Their religious leaders told them that. The people just blindly followed. They didn’t think for themselves. Well, except for a few good men. They discovered it wasn’t true but they had to hide that knowledge. The public refused to look at it let alone accept it. Those few good men turned out to be right after all didn’t they. You do not represent one of those men. You represent the common folk who refuse to look at let alone accept that they might not have all of the answers.

You may not like my position on this topic. That’s fine. At this point though as I have said I am not sure if I will ever take the vaccine. I don’t know what is the right answer for me yet. I’m at least willing to continue to search for the truth and I’ll accept the best way forward when that is proven, be it the vaccine or an antiviral. I’m not determined to be right, I’m determined to use the right solution.

And thus concludes today’s lesson on the pitfalls of blindly believing and refusing to look at anything that you don’t want to see instead of trying to have an open mind and allowing unbiased scientific methods to determine the truth.

It’s good to see you finally throw away the open mindedness that is such a big part of the scientific method of discovery! Welcome to the world of following religious methods instead Ontario! Who knows, maybe some day the vaccine will prove to be safe and I’ll become a loyal member of the church of Fauci too! Can I sit beside you if I’m vaccinated? Lol

Edited by havin’funfarming 5/11/2021 13:52
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)