AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case IH farmer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 5/10/2021 09:21 (#8997603 - in reply to #8997390)
Subject: RE: Case IH farmer

This is getting very repetitive. Again, I did not say that the vaccine isn’t effective against covid. I am saying that there is no proof that the vaccine is safe.

There is lots of proof that there are some very effective antivirals out there also, ivermectin being one of them. You just have to look for it as well.

There are doctors and scientists on both sides of this argument. They are all professionals. This issue is exactly like a religion. The common folk listen and read what others who are considered experts have to say. Like religion, the “experts” don’t always agree. Whichever expert a person follows determines their belief. No one has proof what the actual truth is, we just have to believe. In ancient times they saw events that they didn’t fully understand and they attributed the events to their chosen gods. We are doing the same thing with this virus and the solutions. Your argument isn’t about science anymore, it is about beliefs. While I am allowing you to have your belief you simply want me to have the same belief as you. You may be a religious person after all.

Edited by havin’funfarming 5/10/2021 09:24
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)