AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case IH farmer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 5/11/2021 10:54 (#8999536 - in reply to #8999299)
Subject: RE: Case IH farmer

Why do you think it’s magical? I never said any such thing. I never even said it is guaranteed to work. What I did say is that there are lots of studies that have shown it to be significantly effective.

Seriously, when anyone has held a religious belief you have spent many keystrokes preaching to them that they need to keep an open mind, research issues so they can come to their own conclusions, ridiculing them for just believing something that they read somewhere without questioning it. You are doing exactly the same thing here.

If you truly want to know about the studies and why many of us question the medical gods you seem to worship just look up some of John’s posts. They are full of doctors trying to get the message out. These are not hacks. If you like science you can easily find out exactly how ivermectin is able to work. It isn’t magic. It is cheap and appears to be quite effective. Perhaps that is the problem, I don’t know. The evidence is there if you are open minded enough to learn something new. To learn, you do have to be willing to let go of your previously held beliefs though. Seriously, just follow the science.

Side effects of ivermectin? Seriously? It has been been administered literally billions of times with extremely few side effects. In fact, ask almost any cattle farmer and they will tell you that they are usually covered with it by the end of a day of treating animals. In any even imagine some of the doses I have got that way. I have actually ever heard of anyone having any side effects from ivermectin. I’m sure there are some cases but they are extremely rare. I do know of 2 people who couldn’t walk the day after taking the vaccine though. I know of many that got sick. I know the drill, that just shows it is working. One has to admit that being unable to walk the next day is a significant side effect that deserves some consideration though.

Actually, I could choose to be proactive and use ivermectin as a preventative measure and I can virtually guarantee that I would have zero health issues. Many people are doing just that.

Seriously though, if you have just believed what you are being told that explains a lot of your comments. Please do some research yourself and report back. Trying to discuss this issue with you is pointless if you just believe without question.

Edit to add: BTW, I have listened to many pro vaccine reports and podcasts. In fact, I listened to one yesterday and the doctor said that actually having unvaccinated people in the population is likely a good thing. I was busy and didn’t catch his whole explanation but he said it would actually improve the effectiveness of the vaccine against the new variants for those who got vaccinated. Who knows if that doctor is right but there is that.

Edited by havin’funfarming 5/11/2021 11:01
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)