AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case IH farmer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 5/10/2021 23:51 (#8998934 - in reply to #8998396)
Subject: RE: Case IH farmer

Yes I am saying that ivermectin is safe to use as treatment for covid. Your favourite doctor may not consider it proven to be effective against covid even though many other doctors do, but it is proven to be very safe. The vaccine is proven to be effective, but it is not yet proven to be safe. A person can believe it’s safe but that does not mean it is proven to be safe. In fact many people have had serious side effects after taking it and we do not have long term data on it yet.

Do you not see the hypocrisy in saying that I shouldn’t have the right to board an airplane if I don’t vaccinate, because I don’t have a right to endanger others. Yet, you think I don’t have the right to protect myself from an unproven vaccine which could be a danger to me? Your solution, to protect you, is to take my rights away. There is an alternative. You are free to choose not to board an airplane. That will solve your concern of being in close contact with unvaccinated people and you have done so without taking away anyone’s rights.

I highly doubt the concept of solving your own concern through your own behaviour will be acceptable to you. You expect others to change their behaviour to look after you.

BTW, when it comes to ivermectin there are many doctors that have had great success in treating covid patients but I’m quite certain you won’t believe them. You see, this is exactly like religion. You chose who you will believe and you “know” everyone else is wrong.

Edited by havin’funfarming 5/10/2021 23:56
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)