AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case IH farmer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 5/9/2021 14:30 (#8996037 - in reply to #8995855)
Subject: RE: Case IH farmer

My stance has absolutely nothing to do with religious beliefs. I was comparing how those who believe “the right thing to do” is to get the unproven vaccine are believing they are the only ones with the correct answer.l and everyone else is wrong. This belief is based on the same rational as those who think that their religion is the only correct one. This concept was argued many times on these forums.

I told you exactly why your option will continue to prolong the virus also, just like mine. There is no perfect answer. So, why don’t we agree that we should both carry the stigma of prolonging the virus? Would you agree to carry that burden also?

Not being forced to is laughable. You know as well as I do that it is a matter of time before a person will not be allowed on a plane, into countries, into stores, to keep your job, etc, etc unless you are vaccinated.

You have yet to answer if you would join the movement that actually allows free choice. You already know any other “choice” will be punished.

Would you accept being refused to do any of the things described above unless you agree to refuse any future booster shots and agree to only be treated with antivirals instead? I likely know the answer. I’m not pushing my beliefs on you, don’t push yours on me.

So, I guess I have to alter my question to you. Would you support a movement that allows the two choices I described for covid to be made freely and ALSO provides legal protection against discrimination based on what choice you made?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)