AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case IH farmer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

puma
Posted 5/7/2021 12:22 (#8992145 - in reply to #8992109)
Subject: RE: Case IH farmer

OntarioCanuck - 5/7/2021 11:59

Don't think there is much question over which is more risky.

In Ontario there have been around 500,000 total cases of Covid.
I do not have numbers by age but I do know from news that there have been 2 deaths of teenagers in London and another 13 year old from Toronto area that hit the news through out the area. So that is at least 3 total deaths of teenagers in Ontario, possibly more that I did not hear of from the news.
That is 3 in 500,000 total cases at least not just teenagers, now add in those who have suffered long lasting effects and what are the odds of bad things from Covid
Now look at the odds of getting anymore than a headache from a vaccine.

Vaccines win hands down and then everyone in society is better protected and able to get back to a normal life too.

And we do know a 14 year old that last we heard was still suffering 'brain fog' months after being sick with covid.

There is indeed a risk factor involved with both options.

As I said, if you are in the last decade of your life, you have different concerns. Remember when lead was used in paint, asbestos for insulation, and baby powder for babies? All perfectly safe, then they weren't.

Out of curiosity, do you actually visit with medical professionals, or are you just a Google expert?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)