AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case IH farmer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 5/7/2021 18:39 (#8992661 - in reply to #8992145)
Subject: RE: Case IH farmer

North of London
To your last sentence, i am not a professional or visit with professionals
i do hear medical authorities on news programs.

What I was trying to point out in my previous post without digging out actual numbers was the risk for teenagers is much higher from Covid than from a vaccine.
The population of the city of London is around 500,000 and in that population there have been 2 cases now of teenagers diving from Covid.
The most recent just a couple days ago and so it is still on local news and tonight they noted that the latest death was of an 18 year old boy with no known medical problems until he contracted Covid. He was sick for a couple days and they deteriorated quickly and was rushed to hospital where he died later that day.
Sounds similar to a 13 year old in Toronto a couple weeks ago who was sick like all her family with Covid. Her mother was in hospital emergency ward with covid and when her father checked on the girl in the morning he found her dead in her bed.
That is one teenager in a city of around 3 million and I have no idea how many others may have died but did not make the news locally, just as I doubt many in Toronto will hear about the second death of a teenager in London.
How many have died from a vaccine?

If you do not trust the new mRNA vaccines then get one of the old style with killed or weak virus in them to give you protection from the virus.

There is always a risk but risk from Covid is much higher than any risk from one of the vaccines.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)