AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Grocery stores limiting purchases
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

paul the original
Posted 3/31/2020 13:55 (#8153908 - in reply to #8153080)
Subject: RE: Toilet paper

southern MN
I think another part of it is we want to do something to be prepared. Early on, well what do you do, hard to plan for a 3 month lock down. But, we can always use toilet paper, it’s cheap and it stores well and we will use it up now or months from now. It a good easy simple feel good product that there, I did something to prepare and I didn’t spend much or waste anything.

Well then the news hit that toilet paper shelves were empty, and all the rest of us said, oh, no, but we need that so,easy.

So everyone took their shopping cart and walked past the paper isle and picked up a bale. Or two. If you normally weee gonna but two this week, you bought 4, because it was on the news.

And so now, honestly, how many here would walk past a toilet paper display and not pick up a small bale of it, just in case?

So the story fed itself. Starts out as a simple easy reaction, and snowballed into everyone wanting to be prepared but not sure what to do, well we can always use another bale of toilet paper let’s buy that.....

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)