AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Grocery stores limiting purchases
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

rank
Posted 3/30/2020 08:23 (#8151103 - in reply to #8150893)
Subject: RE: Grocery stores limiting purchases

SEON
StxPecans - 3/30/2020 06:40

Yup sums it up. We are a bunch of pansies now. Compairing kids not in school to draft, compairing war on virus to a world war, compairing economic problems we have now to great depression. The stores don't have what I normally eat in stock compaired to people truly starving. First world problems for sure.

I would say it's like they took away all cab tractors and made you farm with a Farmall. Bad yes but try with a mule and a hoe.

I am 35 years old.but I grew up pretty poor on a poor farm. We had a fleet of super c to Super m. And we lived off what those farmalls made. My grandparents lived through the great depression and from what I was told, we ain't seen nothing yet.
I had great uncle's who were shot storming the beach, and they got mended up.and still went back to kill more Nazis. Let me tell you those old men were down right mean. Today's problems would not be effecting them. And if they voiced their opinion I can assure you they would not care if they hurt a snowflakes feelings. Hell they would probably get off to it.

+1000 to all of that. Can I get a hell yeah?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)