AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

GPS "Service" Contract?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 2/6/2009 21:16 (#599383 - in reply to #599231)
Subject: RE: GPS "Service" Contract?

Chebanse, IL.....

ndale

Instead of calling us immature, why don't you accept the fact that most people expect some type of free support for precision farming stuff? I think you're saying it failed for you at whatever it was you were doing and you had to make your transistors out of spider webs & coal dust. The rest of us expect more. Any dealer or mfg is going to study the problem very hard, I'm sure. They're not just going to say that when you call, you pay.

Personally, I expect all the support I can get on just about anything. Like others here, we don't nickel & dime a dealer to death on selling price if we're expecting more than cash & carry. If you buy a watchamacallit on ebay, then you've got no one to call...unless the back page of the manual says, "for product support, call 1-800-xxx anytime....". Then I'll call if I feel it necessary. If the answering voice says they need my cc for a $50 charge for answering questions....I'll consider it. Maybe, maybe not.

If you're really doing this hornet's nest survey for a purpose & not to just vent your feelings, then you need to so note my expectations. When we get all done, you can tell me that I lose if in fact everyone else feels differently, but I'm not getting that feeling.

Also ndale, what about all the factual free information you get & read on this website. Some from users, some from techs, & a lot from mfg....who do you feel you should pay? I believe the NAT group still accepts donations.

Edited by Ron..NE ILL..10/48 2/6/2009 21:18
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)