AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Are HP computers just slow????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

vstk
Posted 5/21/2009 18:24 (#720040 - in reply to #719540)
Subject: Re: Are HP computers just slow????

Maybe someone more articulate should be saying this, but, I really dont think you get the point. Not sure how many ways and how many times you need to be told.

Neither Ed nor I or anyone else commenting on Windows has an agenda. You seem to be the only one that has one of those ....... although it is unclear what it is. We dont care if you like your Mac ........... I dont care if you dont like PC's. I know very little about Macs........... they may be wonderful for a lot of people. I have a knowledge of PC's and my clients have computer needs that cant be met by Macs. Its that simple. I would think the same is true for Ed and many other PC guys. We dont have a need to defend Windows ............ we just dont find it to be helpful in anyway for your answer to any question to be " my Mac will save the world " . If it isnt something constructive ............. be quiet. There is no reputable computer tech that will recomend reinstalling Windows every 6 months .............. that isnt even up for debate. Only amatures would even consider such a thing.  That would be like saying that instaed of replacing spark plugs and fan belts we should just replace the engine assembly .......... As for Windows being automated .......... well, thats an entire new can of worms. most people dont even like the fact that Windows does updates automatically ................. most will for sure not like it doing other wonderful magical things without consent or knowledge it is happeneing. Most users like to maintaine at least the illusion of control over their own system, at the very least ... when and where it happens. If you would like, there is a task scheduler in Windows and has been for years .......... I have many systsme in offices that I service. Most only require a visit from me about once a year ...... I dont think that is very extreme.  The home systems I service they bring to me . I am able to do the yearly maintenance in a short time and charge them very little to do it.

You are the only one that ever mentions the market share stats .............. we really dont care ........ I couldnt give you any infomation at all about market share of computers.......... or computers still in use ................... or anything else you want to debate .............. I just dont care. You should be the one concerned about the increase of Mac's ....... the more of them in the public......... the better they seem as a target to malicious software and hackers ........ if you think they are secure because they are so much better built or designed ........ your smoking crack !! It is the same for software developers .......... there is a very small target audience ......... why bother. 

Maybe you should sit back and wait for questions about Macs .......... instead of this constant Windows bashing ........

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)