AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Are HP computers just slow????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

vstk
Posted 5/20/2009 00:46 (#718868 - in reply to #718799)
Subject: Re: Are HP computers just slow????

WOW !!!

I am glad you Love you Mac ............ so get off your little high horse........or is it just a rocking horse....... it doesnt make you any more superior to your friends that have PC's .................. so get over it !!!!!!

When you can do everything with it that is required in the real world without running Windows ................ then you can talk ................. until then just shut up and make love to your pretty little Mac.

Your view that Windows needs a reformat every 6 months only shows how ignorant you really are. And makes the point that only really stupid people need a Mac because it takes care of them all by itself.............. you dont really know how it does it or care ................. just so it does ............. cause you are too stupid to do it on your own..................... It doent take a rocket scientist to do regular maintenance .............. my young children are able to do it. As for having a professional do work. I think you owe Ed an apology ......... to imply the only reason we like or use Windows is because people need us to fix it is just unfounded. I see most of my clients once a year for regular maintenance ............ and charge them very little for it.

Edited by vstk 5/20/2009 01:30
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)