AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

LAND STORY & NOW GATE LOCK ..I'M FURIOUS.. NOW WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS? ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Oldtonew
Posted 5/23/2015 07:31 (#4586372 - in reply to #4586346)
Subject: RE: I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M READING...

Well stated. That is why I made this post to see how others would view and comment. Everybody looks at things differently and reacts differently in life situations. Even when reading this detailed post explaining the story many will interpret the situation differently from the others which you can tell by their reply. Some don't even fully read or comprehend the story by the comments they make which is also obvious. I can take the heat though, have took a lot in my life and will take more as long as I live in this world. Its just that I have always lived , done unto and treated others as I would like to be done but unfortunately that rule of life don't exist much in todays world where many are selfish , inconsiderate and greedy.

The article in this previous post a few days ago proves it
http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=556933&posts=2... tract&highlightmode=1#M4582923

This is sad, when people can not reason and an estate of this size could not remain as it has and carry on the history entrepreneur / cattle baron W.T. Waggoner established in the early 1900s due to selfishness , greed, have it their way mentality. Consider the negative effects this may lead to in affecting the livelihood of many who have been employed and kept this operation thriving IF the estate is acquired by some entity with the agenda to not preserve history and consider the livelihood of others that have depended on this operation to survive. There is more than enough in the estate that all heirs should have been grateful and well pleased with their fair share of the piece of the pie and move forward without all the legal disputes. Just think of the money the court system and attorneys has acquired in this lawsuit which could have been avoided but selfishness , greedy, controlling attitudes took precedence.

Edited by Oldtonew 5/23/2015 10:41
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)