AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

LAND STORY & NOW GATE LOCK ..I'M FURIOUS.. NOW WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS? ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 5/21/2015 15:21 (#4583858 - in reply to #4583782)
Subject: RE: LAND STORY & NOW GATE LOCK ..I'M FURIOUS.. NOW WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS? ?

Southeast Wyoming

Oldtonew - 5/21/2015 13:03 GARY LYON ...........Well to answer your questions. #1 I agree with what Paul said, except on whether you are right or not. That is in question in my mind. #2 Why is any of your property still on the premises? #3 You told us 2 weeks ago that there was a serious problem? #4 Actually why have you stored your property there? Answers #1 I am right as Paul stated in his post. Have witnesses and pictures that will show/ prove the general property maintenance improvement I have done to the property. #2 and #4 Equipment just was left there rather than move back and forth, hadn't needed it, would most likely start out using it there anyway as had been doing , it was behind a gate, I had the key, it was safe there and always been safe there. #3 There really wasn't a serious problem two weeks ago. Just one of the owners contacted me to ask if I could help sell the land cause realty company had not been able to. However there is a serious problem now cause lock is changed and I cant get in. Not trying to force communication or occupy property with controlling interest. I just feel when its time for business discussions its good to speak with a person by phone or face to face. Cyber world communication has its time and place. I have just been a good steward to the property for having the rights to use it for hunting. Been some costly hunting land. No good deed goes unpunished in todays world. Gary as you stated in your final comment " Move on to more satisfying relationships/endeavors. (BTW, this advice is something I need to heed myself, it is difficult.) " I begin to feel and question if satisfying relationships / business ventures exist anymore with the way the majority of people have become in today world and yes it is hard and difficult to heed to advice you stated above when we trust and look for the good in people , do the right thing and think others will do the same but sadly we find out different. You are a firm believe in Christ I feel , and the bible speaks of things of this nature of the world, sowing the good seed and sowing tares. Whatever a man soweth he shall also reap. I have sowed wheat in this land relationship with these people ( have witnesses to prove it plus obvious land maintenance / improvments ) yet the tares have gotten into it the relationship.

Please read the rest of that Matthew 13:24-30 parable.  The enemy did plant the tares, but do not make the mistake of uprooting the wheat trying to gather the tares.  Wait for the wheat to mature and time to harvest.  The Lord's servants will separate them there.  You  saw the tares and had opportunity to remove your interests from the field without uprooting the wheat.  You chose not to.

Time is better spent in making preparations early than in making excuses later.

You may want to reconsider how you have "restated" your position of 2 weeks ago.  You are not communicating well at all. 

You brought up a number of concerns then, enough to warrant you removing your property.  You now are on legal notice to not trespass on the property.  You have been locked out.

I suggest you consider very carefully any advice which tells you to go onto that property without permission.

You asked for advice on the internet and that is what you are getting.  All sort of advice from people far removed from the situation.  None have offered to pay your attorney fees AND none have offered to do your time.  It is your reputation on the line, not anyone here.  Yes, your reputation should be good now, but if you break the law that can change in a hurry.  Take the time and money, do it right this time.  Yes, your reward may only be at the harvest, but that is surely the best reward.  

Good luck 

Edited by Gary Lyon 5/21/2015 15:23
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)