AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

LAND STORY & NOW GATE LOCK ..I'M FURIOUS.. NOW WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS? ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 5/22/2015 06:49 (#4584772 - in reply to #4583599)
Subject: RE: LAND STORY & NOW GATE LOCK ..I'M FURIOUS.. NOW WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS? ?

North Central Illinois
I've been following this story a little. Cut the lock and get your stuff back without talking to anyone. I think I would store the mower at a friend's place for a while too. Too bad your stuff got locked up but it really isn't the fault of the realtor or whoever locked it. They probably didn't realize someone was storing stuff there. As soon as they said they were selling and then getting a divorce you should have gotten your stuff out of there. When they quit communicating with you that was their way of telling you that they no longer needed your services. This is their property and you had no kind of written agreement with them. You have zero rights to this property. Other than the initial shock of not being able to get your mower when you wanted it, you have zero reason to be furious. I think you enjoyed taking care of the place and hunting there like it was your own. Make believe time is over. Quietly go get your stuff and quit whining about it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)