AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

LAND STORY & NOW GATE LOCK ..I'M FURIOUS.. NOW WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS? ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Oldtonew
Posted 5/21/2015 20:36 (#4584215 - in reply to #4583858)
Subject: RE: LAND STORY & NOW GATE LOCK ..I'M FURIOUS.. NOW WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS? ?

I am familiar with rest of that parable. The enemy is always at work. Yes I didn't catch the tares when I should have, its not that I chose not to (I was blinded by the wolf in sheep skin ) but I did sow the good seed which is surrounded with tares now. Harvest is yet to come ( property has not sold) and from this point to full maturity and harvest as long as I remain cautious, wise and not foolish there may be great reward of good harvest in my favor yet. Rejoice in hope, patience during tribulation, pray continually, Romans 12:12

As per to the post couple weeks ago, everybody can read the same thing and interpret it differently. My main reason for the post couple weeks ago was share what had taken place by landowner listing property with real estate company, never contacted me or replied to my written letters, phone calls, emails since I had been keeping it up at no expense to them. Then after time passes, property does not sell ,all of a sudden out of the blue landowner pops up and ask me for help selling their land after ignoring the times I tried to contact them. The comment in post by "EarlJay...... It seems like they are only using you when needed so if you really like this land, I think I'd start playing hard to get. "     That is exactly what they have done,  use me for their benefit when they need something cause I will do anything to help someone when needed.  That is a bad fault of mine.    Turns out like this, we  make others needs a priority when they make us a option.  
The comment in post by Von WC Ohio " I've just found that the majority of the time you try and do a good deed and be helpful you end up getting burned in the end. "   That statemet is Soo TRUE in todays society

I wasn't really concerned of urgency of moving my bush hog cause I had the key and written permission with no specified ending date to be on the property or to hunt. Document was attached to this post, did or could you open it?          I will have to verify the legal law but when in a case like this when someone is granted written permission as I have been, legally a formal written letter is supposed to be written notifying me of terminating my rights to access the property before locks are changed .

Your comment "You are not communicating well at all. " In what way are you implying that statement, my post here on NAT or with the property owner ?

I have been an asset to the property however many may see different but I know as well as others what I have done for the betterment of the property. If my bush hog had not been put to use plus some other work on the property it would be in a mess but that is irrevelant now.

There have been alot of good points stressed here and yes I see now where I should have moved bush hog earlier although I had key and permission to access property. I still may be right as to the legal law stated above but that still doesn't make it easy now.    Live and learn to  never put too much trust and faith in mankind he will let you down.   Keep trust & faith in GOD he is always there and the same today , tomorrow and forever  

Edited by Oldtonew 5/21/2015 22:19
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)