AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

LAND STORY & NOW GATE LOCK ..I'M FURIOUS.. NOW WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS? ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Oldtonew
Posted 5/21/2015 23:21 (#4584589 - in reply to #4584439)
Subject: RE: LAND STORY & NOW GATE LOCK ..I'M FURIOUS.. NOW WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS? ?

Everybody can read the same statement and interpret it differently. I did the good deed with no intentions or expectations just as you stated. Its more principle of matter than it is monetary. I did not have to nor was required to do any up keep to property for hunting rights. I did it out of common courtesy and appreciation for access to land. I have spent way more time on property doing up keep than hunting. If that is not goodness of heart what is. I would have been much better to charge landowner for work I did to property and pay them for the hunting rights. I do not feel I own this property at all. I just always try to be a good steward to the land I have opportunity to use. However I do feel I should have been treated with the common courtesy of being formally notified by landowner of their land plan changes and proper communication when I addressed land issues instead of landowner ignoring them and acting like a immature child not getting their way. I have stated this above and on others post on this thread and will say it here again. Its the Principle of the matter that frustrates me in this situation not the monetary. People can read, think, assume what they want on this land situation but that is the way it is / was and how I feel.

Edited by Oldtonew 5/21/2015 23:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)