AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

LAND STORY & NOW GATE LOCK ..I'M FURIOUS.. NOW WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS? ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jcfarmboy
Posted 5/21/2015 14:02 (#4583781 - in reply to #4583638)
Subject: RE: LAND STORY & NOW GATE LOCK ..I'M FURIOUS.. NOW WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS? ?

South Western Ontario, Canada
Oldtonew - 5/21/2015 13:23

Well time and things don't always work as planed but that was my intention to get equipment. At this point anything I do as I have been doing with my equipment that on the property is going to benefit someone else. This may be just be a smart a** realtor and nothing to do with the owner since I was contacted by landowner asking for help selling their land since realty company has did nothing and land been on market for a good while. Either way it is not a good situation due to poor communication.

Your first line says it all.....YOU FAILED to make getting YOUR equipment a priority, now you will be lucky too get it back!!

Call the realtor and ask them to unlock the gate NICELY. Be extremely happy if they do allow you to retrieve your equipment. Be prepared to find the invoices for the equipment with model and serial numbers. Then talk to the attorney about how to proceed.

Edit: this has NOTHING to do with realtor or the couple! DON'T blame others for YOUR MISTAKES.

Edited by jcfarmboy 5/21/2015 14:06
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)