AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I am tired of getting SCREWED OVER
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

95h
Posted 2/20/2009 18:50 (#616676 - in reply to #615951)
Subject: Re: W Guenther there is the missing piece of the Puzzle..

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

"More than doubling what i payed for rent from what he payed to grandma, She owns pretty much all the ground."

You may not see it but based on what you've said after reading your entire post, even thou you didn't try to,,  YOU are COMPETETION !! 

I don't know why, (you didn't state anywhere about cousin's) but from your posts, your Grandma actually OWNS the ground, and you are subleasing from your Uncle.  'Uncle' wants the entire farm thou, and doesn't want you around so you would enter into the equation when Your Grandma dies.

Sooooo,,  'Uncle' is going about getting you off the farm and out of the picture so he will appear to be the "GOOD GUY" who 'did not do any thing wrong'.  I can hear it now,,," Well gee I tried to help my Nephew, but he took off-left the farm, I guess he just IS NOT really interested in Farming"

So, what every the rest of the GAMES are your Uncle is playing,, the "END GOAL" he has is having the entire farm for himself. 

I can say this,, You are Lucky you do have options, and MOST IMPORTANTLY TIME!  Time to make a better life for yourself, time to choose different paths in life, etc.etc.etc.

I do feel bad for your Father too.  Let me GUESS,,, Your Dad is the 'older brother' between your Dad and Uncle ?  And thou your Dad does feel bad about how you are being treated, he feels a stronger responsibility to his Brother.   If I'm wrong let me know.  On some level I would think this whole forking mess is taking a real toll on your Dad.

SO what if you have made mistakes,, THERE is NO ONE on this board who is successful who has not made mistakes, myself included.  The one guarentee to never make a mistake is NEVER TO TRY.

Anyway, as you have no ties (wife-kids) and are not neck deep in financially, etc.. You have an open road with possibilities in front of you don't spend time looking in the rearview mirror.

There has been alot good thou different advice given, you just have to pick 1-2 or mixture of several and make your own best decisions. What I can say is wherever you go, whoever you work for, You will find it allot easier and whoever you work for will appreciate your efforts. Sadly,, people will never expect anyone to accept, nor,, pull the KRAP on another person as your 'Uncle' has pulled on you. Sadly,, I've seen people give perfect strangers and/or employees breaks, etc..  they would not accept or put up with, for a second from a relative.

As far as "wasting your time on this stupid thing"  remember this. Those of us that have responded also had a choice, whether to take the time and respond or not. And,, as most everyone is a complete stranger there are no issues about you clouding their responses. All the responders have 'nothing to gain-nothing to lose" so their responses are level not tilted.

Another thing to remember,, Your 'Uncle' is going to get a rude awakening,,, somehow within a short time. If he pulls 1/2 the krap he's pulled with you on any one working for him, THEY WILL BE GONE in a Heartbeat. If he pulls that Krap on neighbors, friends,etc.. They will have NOTHING to do with him. If he trys 1/10 of that with any banker he WILL be done.

As for the 'kill them with kindness', etc... that is solely up to you in how you deal with your 'uncle and aunt'.  The ONLY important issue is MAKE PEACE WITH YOURSELF! Do not continue to carry around their problems/issues/etc.  You already have enough responsibility to yourself to carry no sense-no advantage carrying any more.

Running a combine might be a blast, and you'll see alot of country,(not high speed by any stretch,,Laughing )   But during your travels you might find your own 'gold mine' (figure of speech) in the process.  Just never stop "looking forward". (you can't go forward looking backward)

mike 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)