AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I am tired of getting SCREWED OVER
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Rich
Posted 2/20/2009 09:33 (#616198 - in reply to #616177)
Subject: RE: It does get frustrating at times

Kansas
That's right Russell. Never burn bridges. Let someone else do the burning. You just never know what the future holds and if you have to come to that person with your tail between your legs it's more than humiliating when they still say no.

William, I think your going through what more people have experienced than care to admit. I was taught and soon seen that family will always be first and foremost ready to do a guy in. Usually it's inlaws and farther down the line than immediate family but inevitably there seems to always be sour tastes left in each others mouths out of business deals. Good reason why I won't do business with friends and family if I can help it.

Take a breather. Get your thoughts gathered back up. Learn from the mistake. Leave the mess if you are going to in a state that is presentable and not trashed anymore than you can help. Don't let others get you down and always look forward to brighter days. Now if you feel you've seen bottom you got two ways to go. Sideways or up.

Attitude is always 90 percent of everything. Think you can and you will have a better chance at making it. Think you can't and you are almost certain to fail. Discipline yourself to be a little more cautious in similar business deals in the future and forgive yourself for the mistakes you've made.

Your gonna be ok. I could sit down and waste a day telling you stories of me and my old man going back and forth with farm issues. Best thing I ever did is when I pulled away and went on my own. I see a lil brother now that doesn't have any sort of financial issues ever working with the supreme commander but his mood on a daily basis leaves alot to be desired. While I do get royally disgruntled myself over things, I can have a laugh a day and that sanity level I regained was worth all the financial pressure I've had to suffer to get on my own two feet.

By the way, everytime you see this uncle now just smile and wave. That "kill em with kindness" really does work.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)