AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I am tired of getting SCREWED OVER
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

MNRyeGrower
Posted 2/20/2009 14:37 (#616488 - in reply to #616483)
Subject: Re: I am tired of getting SCREWED OVER

Central MN
One way to look at it (and it seems maybe you are), you are in a unique situation with nothing holding you back. Almost everyone thinks later on in life, "Boy, I sure wish I would have tried this or gone there or done that". Think of it as new found freedom. You want to do custom Harvesting? Do it in Australia!!! While there, go swimming in the Great Barriar Reef. Meet different and interesting people (and girls!!). Nothing helps you get through old age like fond memories and fewer regrets.

Who knows, after being gone a while mabe you and your family will come to terms and there will be a place for you back on the farm. If you get tied to it and stay tied to it now, you may never get the chance for adventure.

You are still plenty young enough to go to school and get a degree (if you haven't already). It is amazing how things sometimes actually work out for the better in the long run. 35 years from now you will see it as a great opportunity. Whether you act on it or not is your choice..................
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)