AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I am tired of getting SCREWED OVER
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 2/20/2009 06:07 (#616064 - in reply to #615705)
Subject: RE: I am tired of getting SCREWED OVER

“These are the times that try men's souls.”
I realize it's a bad deal. But if you and your family still have your health be thankful for that. Life is to short to keep all this hate built up. I'm glad you could blow about it. Believe me, I do fairly often! Thank god for my wife that hears the blunt of my rants. I learned a good lesson from a good friend that fed cattle for me. His family screwed him and his boy over on their family farm. The dad got Parkinson's disease, he was a giant of a man, reduced to a little old man. He came to peace with his self and the family that screwed him over. He helped his son, continue to farm. I watched this man fall down one day in the corrals, he had to crawl on his hands and knees to tractor draw bar to help get up. He got up before I could get to him to help.

I learned a very valuable lesson that day! He went to his grave with love in his heart for the one's that screwed him over. After that the family members that screwed them over, have come back and made it a little easier for the son to continue to farm. They saw some light after that. Please let it go, it will only eat your guts up!

I know a person needs money to live, but I've never seen a Ryder Rental truck in a funeral procession taking all that money with you when you die! All though I had a grandmother that tried to take it with her! If you were a little closer I would buy you a beer or two. Good luck, trust me I know how you feel. It will get better!

P.S. Remember when on the high road, **** does roll down hill! LOL In the end they will get what is coming to them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)