AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I am tired of getting SCREWED OVER
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Russell
Posted 2/20/2009 09:19 (#616177 - in reply to #615705)
Subject: It does get frustrating at times

Springfield, MN
Years ago I got to the point where I was going to sell out and get a job some place else. At about my breaking point events happened that changed everything. I stayed farming and had a different outlook on farming. My calling was farming. Reading your post says you are facing many issues that I never had to face, but there will be a solution.

There is a lot of good advice here. You will have to take inventory of your situation and move on. No job anywhere is free of frustration and problems. You will have to determine where your life will go.

Above all don't burn your bridges.

I remember helping at church one time in an outside repair and maintenance job with volunteer workers. We have all been there. One person was very critical at me when I did nothing wrong. I stayed there and did my job asking him questions as the job progressed. By the end of the day he turned out to be a good friend.

Quitting would not have solved the problem. Running away would not have solved a thing.

Get on your knees and then take one day at a time. Move forward and do not look back. Make a decision without second guessing your choice. God Bless.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)