AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I am tired of getting SCREWED OVER
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

tigger
Posted 2/20/2009 09:01 (#616159 - in reply to #615705)
Subject: RE: I am tired of getting SCREWED OVER

Iowa

Like Plowboy said, you need to keep in mind that a lot of people read this board.  Even if you are right and justified in everything you say, a public display of your frustration can give a lot of folks the impression that you are some sort of hot head and are hard to deal with.  This is especially true if you are young and have not had a good chunck of a lifetime to build a reputation that would suggest otherwise.  That's life.

No matter where you go or what you do, you will encounter situations that will push you to the edge.  You need to find another way to deal with it.  I'm not saying to keep it all to yourself.  Seek the advice of some trusted friends who have their heads screwed on straight, maybe your clergy, or some sort of professional who is trained in this sort of thing.  Maybe all you need to do is to wrtie it all down in black and white.  This can be good for sorting out your thoughts, but it is better to burn it when you are done than to hang it out for everyone else to see.

I wish you the best.  Life is testing you now and teaching you some hard lessons.  Learn from this.  It will make you stronger. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)