AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I am tired of getting SCREWED OVER
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

paul the original
Posted 2/20/2009 00:18 (#615976 - in reply to #615951)
Subject: Re: I am tired of getting SCREWED OVER

southern MN
It's really tough farming & keeping family all pointed in the same general direction.

Watching a friend of mine having about 1/2 trhe problems you do, it's very difficult. They would have a pretty nice setup, but just can't get together & going in the same general direction.

I don't see you doing much wrong here, I know most of my friends are town people, and just wouldn't understand. Sometimes the farm friends can be a little too close to a situation to talk it over with them.

Nice to be able to blow off a little steam to those who can relate, or at least understand. Glad you found a place to vent some.

Hope you see a way to make yourself in a better situation, whatever that is. It's never easy. A lot of folk on here talk down to those who were given the farm for free, a silver spoon, yadda yadda. It's never easy, it's never simple, I suspect a lot of those 'silver spoon' kids have worse battle scars than those who think they earned it all themselves....

This is a tough time for farming, coming off record highs, going to a very, very uncertain furture Non-farm folk - and even some cranky semi-retired farm folk - don't quite see the negatives coming this way....

Best of luck.

--->Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)