AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Question for those who live with a girlfriend
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 5/20/2017 14:58 (#6027336 - in reply to #6027285)
Subject: RE: Question for those who live with a girlfriend

Frytown, Iowa
This one speaker I listened to said that by having sex before marriage you are consciously or unconsciously stating that you are willing to have sex based on a feeling of love regardless of if your married or not. And after the honey moon WHEN those feelings of love leave and you find another that gives you that attention what has changed to keep you from having an affair?

Was pretty sobering to me. Speaker went on to say that God only has one requirement for sex. Marriage. The couple doesn't even have to love each other. If they are married then it's ok... and consentual. That was in there too... I pry didn't tell it like the speaker did but it got me thinking the differences the world has for qualifications for sex and what Gods are...

And who's opens them up for hurt? The longer I am married the more I realize marriage is a voluntary mission to be selfless. About serving another and not being selfish or prideful. Tough to do. But if one person does that, the marriage can survive... if both people do that... the marriage is a beautiful one...

Funny thing is is that if you don't voluntarily become selfless... being a parent will dam near force you to. As you will have to lay aside your goals and wants for another.. daily. This world screams to us that Christ corresponds to reality. Gods word is truth. It literally forces us into it even if we reject it... it accurately describes everything that is hurtful to a relationship and to life and names it sin. The more I read the more clear it is what truth is... reality... and the Bible has it laid out there... every scenario from start to finish... pretty amazing.

Uhh hey Ben, as you go to the grad parties... print this off and stick it in the card lol

(IMG_2978.PNG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_2978.PNG (68KB - 396 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)