AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Question for those who live with a girlfriend
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 5/23/2017 21:44 (#6034156 - in reply to #6033919)
Subject: RE: Question for those who live with a girlfriend

North of London
So the Old Testament is of no consequence, no 10 commandments (although if you read it right there are many more that most choose to ignore), no Adam and Eve, no 'creation story'

But if you actually understood the book you base your belief on you will know that slavery is also accepted in the new testament too.

It is just that most believers know that it is wrong to own another human and choose to ignore that.
the part where YOU decide what is good not what the old book says.

Yes you are allowed to 'just believe' but if you are honest with yourself and pay attention you will notice how christianity is forced on everyone in many countries.
Can you go to a public meeting and not be forced to listen to some christian calling to their god for something even though there will be people there who do not believe in that god or have no reason to think there are any gods?

So when I say show me some evidence of there being any god believers think they are being persecuted.
When I point fallacies in believers beliefs they do not counter the facts but rather complain about being persecuted.

All I would like is for people to use rational thought do not 'just believe' what your employees tell you, look for evidence and what your employees do not tell you about the old book and what it says.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)