AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Problems working with dad
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Heavy Ground
Posted 6/24/2012 14:06 (#2447008 - in reply to #2446911)
Subject: RE: Problems working with dad

I like how a lot of you guys said to get a off the farm job I actually do have one right know and have had others in the past.

Alot of posts have got me thinking and I'm thankful for the suggestions. I don't no how my posts about my father where taken as he is a really good guy and not a control freak just for the sake of being one, I used the radio as a example but I wouldn't say its a huge problem normally.

I should have stated off the bat that this problem is mostly about irrigation's.

I will say though at times I am afraid of doing things without asking because I figure its not his way, its very hard to be a self starter when you work for someone who is very particular. I am very goal oriented and sometimes don't see little details that bug people certain kinds of people even if they always don't matter in the long term.

I have tried to get him to make a list but he just keeps putting it off just saying call me after you get this done but sometimes he wont answer his phone. I know if he would just organize the way he waters the fields better it would be easier and less work for both of us especially him but he just wont and I don't want to push the issue to hard and turn him off from the idea completely.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)