AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

autosteer - good investment or not
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Old Pokey
Posted 9/10/2010 08:54 (#1353912 - in reply to #1353743)
Subject: RE: autosteer - good investment or not

Do you "want" autosteer? If so, can you buy it outright with cash? If the answer is yes to both, then it truely is a no brainer as they say, just buy it and move on.

Are you looking for actual ROI? Then numbers must make the decision. If you cant make the "numbers" work, demand that the promoters do. Otherwise take the cash and roll it up on the wipe hanger next to the toilet.

For me, I dont want it, but profit over rides want. I allways put the same, simple challenge to each that tell me "I have to have autosteering and auto......", to prove it. So far, no takers. I guess when faced with the challenge, it does become reality that every operation is in fact, different.

Enter a friend in Washington state. He wanted autosteering. Numbers dont work, but the cash was there. He bought and installed whatever brand it is, and he is one happy camper.

I have a cruzier too. Or,.....I think I still have it. Last I saw it it was sitting on a sawhorse outside the shop with an inch of dust on it. Maybe someone did me a favor and stole it? Course then if they did, I'm sure we would have been hit with vandalism in retaliation.

I give anything to have a video camera at the ready when someone engages autosteering with this message on the screen. That'd make some great youtube.

(reliable autosteer.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments reliable autosteer.jpg (53KB - 213 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)