AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Plantar Fasciitis
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Grandma Jane
Posted 7/27/2022 16:42 (#9768876 - in reply to #9767211)
Subject: RE: Plantar Fasciitis

Same farm as t-boss SC IA
I battled this for years to the point I couldn’t walk very far without wondering how I was going to get to the other end of the store! I have an awesome podiatrist who tried several things on me. I ended up having tarsal tunnel surgery about 11 years ago on both feet. I rarely have any issue now unless I wear some shoe that doesn’t have the right support. Someone mentioned feeling like there is a band around their arch & unfortunately I do have that as well. She discovered that I have neuropathy in both feet pretty bad so that is also a problem I deal with daily. I wear inserts that she made for me in a hard plastic. I have to wear either New Balance or Brookes shoes with a neutral heel. The neutral heel keeps your foot flat on the ground…you don’t walk at an angle in them. The surgery wasn’t fun but being pain free is worth all I went thru. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I wear shoes in the house at all times & I don’t do cheap shoes anymore. I may not always be stylish but I’m comfortable & pain free & that’s what I like! Good luck in figuring out what is best for you. There is nothing worse than having your feet hurt all day!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)