AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Problems working with dad
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Heavy Ground
Posted 6/22/2012 20:51 (#2444312)
Subject: Problems working with dad

I find that during this time of the year when where not on the tractors so much and not in the shop doing work alot of my time is wasted. My dad will not simply give me a list of things to do during the day. I have to wait on him for every order on what to do next and it drives me up the wall. Its not that I don't mind being told what to do but some days I sit around half the day in between tasks like what field to irrigate what part to get from the store or piece of machinery that needs to be moved. Then he wants me to work till 8 driving around doing little chores here and there. How do I get him to communicate better and not waste my time I hate it and today I sat around more then I worked which is really uncommon but I actually am steaming right now because of it.

I understand that allot of stuff comes up and not everything can be written down before hand but if I could just get him to write down what he could it would be so much easier on both of us. He can be hard to talk to at times but usually we get along great and couldn't ask for a better dad.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)