AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Only thing I can figure
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mrs B
Posted 10/26/2014 15:04 (#4145780 - in reply to #4144581)
Subject: RE: Only thing I can figure

Highland Center, in Southeast Iowa
If you don't live long enough to provide it for them, or live with them enough to guide them.....if you only see them when they're asleep or should be...., or your wife reaches her tipping point and hits the trail, what damn difference is it going to make? Kids are so stinkin' perceptive, even when they can't put a name on it. Do you think they don't perceive that you're physically and emotionally shot? Do you think anything you're doing with them or around them now will make them want to follow your footsteps? Or are they going to want to run as far as possible as soon as possible? Their perceptions currently are not positive ones. You owe your wife, first of all, and your kids too, so much more than you're in any position to give them now, and I don't mean financially, with the way you've outlined your situation. Uncle needs a come-to-Jesus meeting, tomorrow morning, first thing. Either things change or he can find a new serf. You yourself will never change him. I guarantee you that. All you can change is your reaction to him, and I'm willing to bet that if your attitude and actions change, he will choose to change himself. Wishing you and your family the best.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)