AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Only thing I can figure
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

easymoney
Posted 10/26/2014 07:43 (#4145349 - in reply to #4144505)
Subject: RE: It has nothing to do with being a man...

ecmn
Deere4955 - 10/25/2014 15:13

Wife has a blood sugar checker. I'll check it tonight but I really doubt it. My 19 year old brother is havin same issues. Just tired of stress. Tired of being managed on everything down to where we park a pickup when we are only one in the field.

try digging with a excavator around utility's and guys in the trench and a boss telling you your digging this wrong should be doing it this way... when you know what you are doing. dig the trench wrong and guys get buried, hit a uitility and someone can get hurt, swing in pipe wrong or hydrant wrong and someone gets hurt......

after working in sewer water I see no reason for any complaints in farm work especially with family. you can tell family to get off your back and not have to worry about it. farming isn't that hard of physical work anymore, there is no reason when working on your own farm that you cant be home each night. I seen a guy post that he has land 50 miles from home so he doesn't get home for several days and he has family. there is no way I would do that or my wife would let that happen. I drive up to 100 miles 1 way to get to a job site but I still get home each night.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)