AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Only thing I can figure
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Deere4955
Posted 10/26/2014 07:34 (#4145323 - in reply to #4145245)
Subject: RE: Only thing I can figure

DE
I think bout that kinda stuff all the time and I doubt myself. Our busy season is from March April to November December. With irrigation and maintenance and hauling there's not much time left. It's not necessarily the long hours it's the stress and frustration. I'd have to look through my hours but I work 50-60 hours a week in off time. Last week was 80 hours. I'd have no problem working 90 hours me and my brother. We bicker but we talk all day long. Shelling corn we talk. We both help make decisions. we have earpieces and talk. My uncle wants to control everything. And is on the phone all day. Mostly business but it's very frustrating when you arent able to make decisions and you can't call the person that does. Maybe it's me. I just have a hard time with everything. One minute were gonna do one thing next minute plan changes. Like I said maybe it's me maybe I just aint cut out for it. I'll work longer hours during the week to get a day off. I'll work the hours if my brain doesn't go in circles because of plan changes.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)