AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Market Geometry
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

IN555
Posted 1/20/2019 16:13 (#7259231 - in reply to #7259177)
Subject: RE: This stuff is so comical it is actually entertaining

NW Indiana
Actually fry it isnt I have something against median lines but instead the claims on here. I acknowledge you did well there a few years and have always said everyone should be paying attention to charts. But the claims rain doesn't matter, price knows, and price is going to where it is already said is where my BS meter goes off. Claims that whales don't report and we have a mentor teaching us all these things and now we find out the source??? Closed a fund because it was too good?? Trades 100's of billions?? 750,000 for the bailout?? 5th graders?? Possible bankruptcy??? This stuff doesn't send up a red flag for you?? I think it is only fair that if this stuff is discussed on here so much and even recommended services that we should better understand the source. Guys have and will make decisions based on what is read on here and that in itself deserves some due diligence on sources that are presented.
Draw lines on charts all you want and hopefully it works. Actually please continue to share but this other stuff that is claimed is beyond ridiculous. There is no magical way to predict the future and I know you are smart enough to know that fry.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)