AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Market Geometry
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

J P
Posted 1/22/2019 12:51 (#7263973 - in reply to #7257120)
Subject: RE: Market Geometry

Catching up on the thread. Well you can believe what you want. As has been proven here for years, you will anyway. I always done my best to offer the truth, whether that be on the reporting, on any technical analysis method I have knowledge about, and there is nothing is this thread that I offered that isn't the truth. Many many times, I have offered controversial things up, only to be silenced by the masses because they know...know so much infact with out any formal exposure to running any sort of hedge fund, let alone a sovereign wealth fund, they know this isn't the way....... I have been at MG for almost a decade and has been no secret and if you want the receipts for the payments,with a little work that could be arranged. I have talked about Mr. Morge many times previously. I saw nothing here in the mud slinging that was a surprise to me, other than you guys actually found links to stuff that I never, ever would have thought would have been public like the facebook situation....links that corroborate exactly what we had been told before. If you choked on these little dust bunnies then there are things going on that you can never imagine - So too each their own. I wish you only the best.

Take care

Edited by J P 1/22/2019 13:26
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)