AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Market Geometry
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

J P
Posted 1/20/2019 11:23 (#7258575 - in reply to #7258538)
Subject: RE: Market Geometry

IN555 - 1/20/2019 11:08

I agree it is good to have some type of "system". Looking at charts is good, I can't imagine marketing grain without doing it. But when a system is promoted on here as basically the holy grail and then we find out that one of the premiere teachers might have filed bankruptcy that should draw some serious concerns. When it has been stated on here that acres, reports, rain, yield etc does not matter that all you have to do is look at the chart and it will predict the future then I think we should know a bit more about the source making these claims.
In a interview Mr. Morge stated he never risks more than 1% of his portfolio on any one trade and never has more than 20% of his portfolio at risk at one time but yet states he trades billions in currency? He is a whale that doesn't have to report?? But yet Warren Buffet, Carl Icahn etc all do??? Watching several videos with Mr. Morge it seems he really likes to point out his wealth and how he is one of the whales that created this "move". But yet he is in the "giving back stage" of his life charging people some ridiculous high fees for him to "mentor"?? Seems to me he is one hell of a salesmen.
I think all of us on here should be looking at charts, heck even plug in a fork here or there but to drink the koolaid to the extent it has been advertised on this forum and ignore common sense fundamentals seems a bit foolish to me.

Yep. Crazy low leverage. And just mind blowing returns. But our answer is buy more!!! And of course you guys have been told for years about the reporting being what it is, but refuse to listen, get all bent outa shape about it..ah what we think we know.

Take care
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)