AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Market Geometry
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

J P
Posted 1/20/2019 12:11 (#7258665 - in reply to #7258643)
Subject: RE: Hey IN555 & JC ??

JC STONE - 1/20/2019 11:56

Going to pass! Beyond that I'm puzzled of the hesitancy on this site for anyone to make a call based on median lines if the system was so infallible. I made a couple bad calls last summer and got ripped. That's fine I can take it. If I couldn't I would keep my trades to myself.
With my limited knowledge of median lines the current setup in beans is a textbook example of a beautiful chart pattern. You have your pivot ,the high , the low to draw from. I can draw it in my head , tried to draw it on my phone , however ran out of screen. Gotta bunch of snow to move today , if I have time, going to grab a laptop and see if I can draw and post it so we can at least talk about it.
Ran across an interesting study last night wished I would have saved it. Done by I think the guys name was Fisher showing the validity if the 80% rule in the grains. Suprisingly accurate if you get the pivot right. So there is some value here I think.

Lots of calls made JC. We have been talking for months and months about what we perceive as massive marketing opportunities for grain producers. Heck I spoke publically for an hour back way back last July informing those about it. The problem is its outside what you think is possible so you dismiss it. We have even gave ample warning to hog producers....its still a marketing forum I think....no?

I got a kick out of your premises last week. I might have missed it but I never saw one EW chart or Gann chart posted anywhere. I saw one with a curve fit line. I did see the ugly side of trading from a gann guy though celebrating. If it makes new highs, its goes in the win category for him and congratulations. If it gets chewed up like all the other places price bumped from along the way like I think it will, then it was a loser. Either way the exhibition experienced is just another reason why not to make calls on a public forum for me anyway.

Take care

Edited by J P 1/20/2019 12:26
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)