AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Market Geometry
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

oes
Posted 1/20/2019 20:22 (#7259984 - in reply to #7259825)
Subject: RE: And to be fair

iowa
eastia50 - 1/20/2019 19:30

I've been reading posts on Agtalk for a few years now, Always interesting to read other producers' and merchandisers' insight on various commodity markets. Many people have offered opinions over the years. Most of the ones I came to respect, through their knowledge and experience, have either stopped posting, or have elected to move on from here, due to the inability of fellow producers to acknowledge other marketing methods. I imagine , soon enough, a couple more gentleman will stop sharing heir opinions here, as well. It's a shame, in my opinion, only.
If you choose to try to discredit a third party. I would imagine there may be a more appropriate forum. If you disagree with a particular marketing method, or price targets, or the way the guy tilts his hat when he's at the keyboard, IDK...you could always put him on ignore?
Or we could just go back to the state we've been in for the last 2-3 years. Run off a few more valuable contributors,bitch and whine about it's too wet, too dry, Trump wrecked everything, yield ain't out there, carryout is overwhelming...
I understand, I'm irrelevant, I offer zippo to this site. No one gives a lamb's turd of my opinion.

Everyone’s welcome to share their opinions. Sharing wild tales and claiming tall things might get you called out as well. IMO
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)