AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Market Geometry
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JC STONE
Posted 1/20/2019 11:56 (#7258643 - in reply to #7258597)
Subject: RE: Hey IN555 & JC ??

Going to pass! Beyond that I'm puzzled of the hesitancy on this site for anyone to make a call based on median lines if the system was so infallible. I made a couple bad calls last summer and got ripped. That's fine I can take it. If I couldn't I would keep my trades to myself.
With my limited knowledge of median lines the current setup in beans is a textbook example of a beautiful chart pattern. You have your pivot ,the high , the low to draw from. I can draw it in my head , tried to draw it on my phone , however ran out of screen. Gotta bunch of snow to move today , if I have time, going to grab a laptop and see if I can draw and post it so we can at least talk about it.
Ran across an interesting study last night wished I would have saved it. Done by I think the guys name was Fisher showing the validity if the 80% rule in the grains. Suprisingly accurate if you get the pivot right. So there is some value here I think. I just don't think everything else including fundamentals needs to be discounted in favor of it

Edited by JC STONE 1/20/2019 12:06
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)