AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Market Geometry
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

J P
Posted 1/20/2019 12:24 (#7258691 - in reply to #7258674)
Subject: RE: Market Geometry

IN555 - 1/20/2019 12:15

So did Shane file bankruptcy?? Someone that teaches this method that is so powerful, talks all about risk management and yet goes broke?? The stellar returns Mr. Morge has but yet Shane went broke?? I mean I guess he is a discount to Mr. Morge as a teacher since he is only what 15K a year to mentor? I pointed out the 750,000 comment because someone with 3 phds and all his experience should have the ability to run a calculator. The 5th grader thing is laughable. Do I feel a 5th grader could do better than me? Absolutely that isn't what I am pointing out. Take hundreds of students and there is no chance that you are going to get all of them to even apply the effort, ZERO chance. Heck a percentage would not do it just because you told them to do it. I am glad you studies have gotten you to look at charts and is helping your farm but some of the claims made on here deserve to be pointed out for what they are.

Uh it was a class in school. And like any other class, there are those who apply themselves and those who don't. Dont even need to go to class, it's here in plain view.

Take care
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)