AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Market Geometry
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

FarmerOhio
Posted 1/20/2019 19:22 (#7259799 - in reply to #7259776)
Subject: RE: And to be fair

MattNWOH - 1/20/2019 19:15

What you post NoDak is informative and well explained. You're a valued member around here.

I'm simply doing due diligence. JP shared his billionaire mentor's name after dangling how he has access to this billionaire over the years. He suggested money was well spent on training from this guy and it may well be. However, his mentor's internet presence if full of more holes than a county road stop sign. Just pointing that out.

Before one drops hundreds or thousands on trader mentorship....best do some work to find out if the person is legit. There are hundreds of trading websites out there that offer live trading rooms and some offering mentorship like this. Most are junk. It's folly to not dig a little. To not look at a track record. I haven't found a track record yet, just more confusion.

I was ready to buy the guy's book so I started googling. I'm not liking what I'm finding.

But charts are cool. I love charts.

It’s also very trashy to dog on the the character of someone you have no clue about. Or as others here have done and to copy and paste links that you have no clue if their true or not. It’s pretty clear to see the type of people some are on here.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)