AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pretty sure I'm planning to go on a diet after the holidays. Suggestions?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

fishand run
Posted 11/13/2018 20:37 (#7104268 - in reply to #7103746)
Subject: RE: Pretty sure I'm planning to go on a diet after the holidays. Suggestions?

Bloomington and Putnam IL
We have a new tread mill in the work out room and I only use it to hang my shirt while I lift weights. I don't feel safe running fast enough to get a good sweat going on it at my age (my son likes it though). As far as running out side I agree with Jonas. Outside in the snow,cold or 100 degree heat or not at all! As far as time for running you seem very busy with the farm, cows and kids. My wife is very busy too but she still finds time to run two or three times a week (mainly on the weekends) and I run very slowly with her to keep her motivated. Last winter she quit but plans to bundle up this winter and keep running (got up to 5.5 mile long runs earlier in the month). Also training for a 5K is fun (maybe enter with your wife and kids). My son runs around 18, I was in the 21s before I hurt my glut in May and healing up and back in the 22s and my wife is around 31. I always go back and run the last mile or so with her after I finish.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)